A look into the exciting lives of Chad, Jennifer, Adam and Will. (well, ok, mostly of Adam and Will:-)

Monday, February 19, 2007

Will's birthday

I am of course a little late in getting this up. But better late then never. Will celebrated his 4th birthday on January 18th. I can't believe my little guy is getting so big! My brother Andy and his family came to spend a couple of days with us so we got to celebrate with them. It was a great time! The cousins don't get to see each other often enough and for the most part:-) love getting to play together. Of course the house was a little crazy with six kids under the age of 5 but we had fun.


1 Comments:

Blogger Stephens said...

How fun! It was great to see you guys and Andy's family. Time sure does fly, huh? Wait until you have a 7 yr. old! I am understanding how fast our kids grow up, since that was Emma's last birthday. Olivia will be 4 in May, and she's my baby. It is fun to watch them grow and change though. Cherish each moment!

11:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home